Sunday, October 5, 2008

Falls






Last weekend we hiked up to the falls. We decided to take Kohen with us and it was quite the hike. I swear it gets harder and harder each year. (maybe it's from the lack of shape I am in as the months pass) But anyway Trav was such a trooper and pretty much carried Kohen in the baby bijorn the whole way! I did carry him for about 20 minutes but only to feed him. (which we found pretty funny and Trav took a beautiful picture so we could remember the greatness of his invention!) oh well! The hike itself is so beautiful especially with the leaves turning colors.






It was a really nice hike, and once up there it is so peaceful!!
We will be going up there again not this weekend but next if anyone is up for it!!
We love you Justin and miss you!!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5253849311885476370" />

5 comments:

Raquel said...

I wish we had mountains here to hike. It looks so pretty! I love the feeding invention. You guys are so funny!

Krista said...

I feel your pain. For some reason we decided to hike Timpanogos a couple of years ago. Rilie was five and Jenna was two. We took turns carrying Jenna up and down the mountain. Rilie hiked most of it with blisters and everything. Luckily they were old enough to snack on granola bars and bottled water. Great blanket usage.

Grant and Alli said...

That hike looks so pretty!! Good job, I'm sure its alot more work with a baby:)

The Hawaiian Howells said...

this post made me laugh and cry at the same time. I love your breast feeding pic, and you should not be out of shape since we go to the gym oh what once a week ha ha ha. Also I love the pics of justin he looks so happy and we miss him too. love the howells.

Anonymous said...

I have known Travis and his family for most of my life and it was nice to see the rock plaque and pic rememberance for Justin. When we were little we always called him Justinko. I think about him whenever I pass their street. Travis and my brother were friends along with Cole and Chase.I bet you are a great mother to your sweet boy. He looks adorable. My maiden name is Paul. My old name was Heather Paul. I am now Heather Lawrence.

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker