Monday, October 20, 2008

A few randoms!



Yes that is barf not food but I can explain!! Kohen is known to do a lot of spitting up, but today he took it beyond the usual. He was laying on the ground laughing really hard and the next thing I know... Poor little man was spewing everywhere!! I fed him prunes and apples because he has had a hard time poo-pooing (if I say it like that it sounds better than it really is) lately so I thought it might help but I guess I filled him too full!! It was the saddest thing, it literally sprouted out of his mouth like a waterfall and it just kept coming. I felt so bad I just threw him in the tub clothes and all because it was everywhere!! Guess prunes and apples are off the list!

The cutest double Crack-o-lanterns!!


(Zachary and Kohen)

Sometimes I can't help myself, I want to eat this kid up!! He will give kisses on demand now and I love it!

9 comments:

The Jackson's said...

Remember those days when you would get so mad at Blade for barfing on the rug? I bet you can't get mad at little Kohen though....he is so cute! Looks like Kohen and Zach had lots of fun playing together while his Mommy was at work.

Jamie said...

WHERE did you get those pajamas? I HAVE to get some for Hayden! They are adorable! And so is Kohen. Can you believe how fast they grow? :(

**Cunningham's** said...

We got them up at the Carter's outlet in Park City but Zach got his from Kohl's I think. Hey Jamie you need to add me to see your blog cuz I never gave you my e-mail so you could add me and I haven't been able to see your blog!! my e-mail is nicole.e.cunningham@gmail.com

The Hawaiian Howells said...

oh my gosh I can not believe he threw up that much. I am so sorry it is the worst cleaning that smell up. Good thing he is so so so cute that it makes it all okay. I also love those pumpkin bumbs!!! ps i suck at spelling so i am so sorry. love meg

Raquel said...

Yep, still cute even with barf all over his face! I love those jammies!

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

He is so cute, even with barf all over his face! I love the pj's too!

Drew and Randi said...

oh!! how sad. i'm glad i did not have to clean up that barf.. because then i would have barfed!
give the little man a kiss for me!!

xoxo

Our Family said...

Ya prunes were a nightmare at my house as well. It looked like the exorcist flying from one end of the crib to the other! I never gave them to him again! PS. Your rug is super cute and so are the jammies!

T'Ann Payne said...

His poor tummy! I bet that was a fun clean up! LOL!
Those PJ's are so cute!

T'Ann
www.tapostropheann.blogspot.com

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker