Monday, October 13, 2008

St. George

We were in St. George over confrence weekend to do a little shopping and relaxing. It was really nice to not do much all weekend but shop. Trav took Kohen everyday we were down there so Karen and I could shop til we dropped.
So we didn't get too many pictures but we did get a good picture when we went to visit Trav's grandma and granpa Cunningham. Oh I almost forgot that some of us did go and see the play Les Miserables. It was suprisingly so good. I guess because I wasn't expecting much but I ended up loving it, rain and all. Yeah, it poured rain on us and we were just laughing and cuddling with each other. Too bad I didn't get a picture of us there :(

The cute 4 generations of the Cunningham's

Kohen was screaming so Trav threw his headphones on him to try and quiet him down and he froze like he was hit with a stun gun. It was so funny. He didn't move a muscle the whole time. I guess you can say he loved it. Now he and Peyton can cruise around the villa together rocking out!

He did really well on the long ride. I thought he would be awake and cry the whole way home, but he didn't he was pretty happy and fell asleep for most of it anyway. I was playing 'where's baby' with him and he thinks it is so funny he laughs so hard so this picture is of him playing with me.

3 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

He is so cute Nikki I want to squeeze him.

~Tara said...

He is SO stinkin' cute!! Kohen in his new snowsuit reminded me of Christmas Story!

Grant and Alli said...

That was fun doing lunch today! We need to do it more often:) Kohen is too cute!!!

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker