Sunday, October 26, 2008

We were busy this week playing all over town!
Chantel and I went to Gardner Village to get some pictures of the boys to send to mom and dad for Halloween. It was quite the adventure I think we got about 3 pictures out of 200 where both boys are acutally looking at the camera. Kohen just wanted to climb on Tennison any time we set them next to each other.
Oh the cutest Hooter I have ever seen!

Tennison the turtle and Kohen the Hooter

I think Kohen got lost in his puffy vest.

Oh I love that little man!






On Friday we went to the pumpkin patch with the Howell's. They had tons of perfect pumpkins, tractors to climb on, and a corn maze for the boys to go through.
Awh, family picture



What to do with all these pumpkins? Kohen didn't know what to do...

Kohen just loves Peyton! Look at how cute he is with his arm around Peyt!




Then on Saturday we headed up to the BYU game to tailgate with the Jackson's. For those of you who have been up there you know what I mean when I say they don't mess around! Chris brings up his extra satelite and t.v. to watch other college games on, and they always have a gormet menu. They have 2 grill going making a 4 course meal. It truly is amazing! Thanks Chris! Their tailgating alone almost converted me to a BYU fan, things were going so well Meg convinced me to buy this shirt (crap dad close your eyes, this picutre alone may make you get up and leave your mission to come home and punish your delinquent child) anyway, all was well until we got to our seats and I had to sit next to real BYU fans!! I lasted about a quarter and a half but this guy in front of us (typical annoying BYU fan) would not shut up!!! Yelling at the refs like they could really hear him, and narrating every move like he should be down there calling the plays. I wanted to punch him in the back of the head so bad but Trav kept me contained. I even kept my mouth shut and didn't even say a bad word to him!! Oh what blessings come when you have so many family members serving missions!! Thanks Dal, Mom, Dad, and Cade!! (it only took 4 but hey I'm improving with each day :) If I did have to evalute the cougar experience I would say it went pretty well, BUT I STILL BLEED RED!!!



Lastly we had a family Halloween party. Since Kohen was our Hooter I figured Trav and I could be Hooter girls. I ordered Trav a pair of hot orange shorts, but sadly enough they didn't get here in time for this party. :( I hope they get here before Halloween. So here is a picture of our boring costumes. Good thing Kohen makes up for our lack of costumes!

9 comments:

Raquel said...

Kohen is so cute as an owl and I love your costumes too! You look cute in that jersey even if it is blue!

~Tara said...

Wow!! Kohen is SO SO cute!! Your dad really is going to be mad that you bought that shirt. It is really cute though! I love your costumes too! That's funny!!

The Jackson's said...

Those pictures of Kohen are so "picture perfect"!! You guys are such a cute little family!

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

I love the costume picture! He is a cute hooter!

You and Megan have the CUTEST little boys!!!

Nat said...

Okay so my nephew is ADORABLE!!! haha! Nikki that costume is so cute!! I love it! Oh and lets just pretend that BYU shirt was part of your Halloween costume just to be safe!

Grant and Alli said...

First off Kohen looks so cute! I love the costume..Okay, I am so dissapointed..I don't know if we can be friends anymore, if your going to wear that crap:)Absolutely disgusting Nik!!!
You should know better.

J.Frey said...

I love you family picture at the pumpkin patch! So cute! And Kohen really is the cutest little hooter!

Lynn -n- Trisha said...

OK. So Tiny looses her mind sometimes. How can you get that much toilet paper to look like a BYU shirt. Tiny, Your grounded! DAD

YoungFamilyBlog said...

so cute nikki

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker