Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Justin Phillipps Cunningham

Justin Phillipps Cunningham 3/21/1984 ~ 10/15/2005 Not a day has gone by these past three years that we don't think about you and miss your beautiful smile. We know you are sending us kisses from above and we send them back to you too! Keep looking over us all, especially your brother in Guatemala, he is depending on your companionship. Until we meet again, your loving family, Grandpa and Grandma C., aunts, uncles and cousins. Condie Lane is not the same without you!
(Salt Lake Tribune)


Can't believe it has been 3 years since Justin has left us! Some days it feels like he has been gone forever and then there are still those days you wait for him to come popping around the corner like he has never left. Justin was adventurous, crazy, loving, outgoing, well lets just say there was never a dull moment when he was around, he was sure to make every minute with him count! We love him and miss him much but know we WILL see him again. I am so greatful to know the plan of salvation and families will be together FOREVER! Kohen will see and know his Uncle Justinko! Not to get all emotional on you... but I remember thinking that when he left the day of his funeral, that when our kids came how sad it will be for them not know their Uncle Justin. Every kid should have an uncle like him. We have many pictures and stories that will be shown and told over and over again so that they will know him when that time comes. Kohen is a never ending moving machine that doesn't like to hold still or anyone to show him what to do (I think I know where he got it, and I truly think Justin hand picked him out to send to us!) Can't you tell this kid was loved by everyone? Just look at all that stuff and how cute his grave is!! We love you and miss you dearly!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!



4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow he is really missed. He left us all with many many great memories of a fun loving kid. We adore Justin and know as well that we will get to see him again soon.

Raquel said...

All those decorations are so great! I bet you Kohen already met Justin too! That is such a sweet tribute.

BreeAnn said...

I can't believe it has been three years. I hope you guys had an ok day that day.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I found your blog! And this tribute, I love it! I truly belieive that he is missed everyday!

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker