Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rice Cereal is my favorite treat!!



Yep we've started Kohen on rice cereal finally, even though the doc said to wait til 6 months he is way too busy and crazy to not give it to him. He wants to eat any and everything else we have in our hands so I figured it was time to start him because if not I'm afraid he would have gotten his own cereal and started it himself. He is so busy that I can't even shovel it in his mouth fast enough before he reaches for the spoon and spills it all over himself, me, the high chair, the floor and anything else in reach. I love this monster but he is very trying at times and his poop is starting to stink now that he's eating cereal. I miss that cute non-stinky good ole' yellow poop!

1 comment:

Tyler and Sheena said...

I've never listened to my doctor and waited till six months. What do they know about your child. My girls were all much happier when they started eating food. And isn't it so cute to watch them. Kohen is one cute boy.

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker