Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cowboy up!




So here we are for the 4th of July and with boys there is no dressing them cute with bows, skirts, and bracelets for any holiday, so I found the cutest cowboy outfit for Kohen. I just had to jump at the opportunity to buy it since it's the closest to dressing up that I will get to do with him without Trav making fun of him. I know I'm stretching it a bit but I relate 4th of July with rodeos so the Cowboy getup works for me, plus Trav thought it was hilarious and he looked super cute in his cowboy hat! Kohen loved the fireworks but got kinda bored with them after a few minutes. Thought ya might love this little cowboy grandpa!! Giddy Up Yo!!

5 comments:

Raquel said...

Are you freaking kidding me...they make cowboy hats for babies! I love it! He looks so cute, just like a little man!

~Tara said...

That is so adorable! I love it!! He is so FREAKIN' Cute!!!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

He is so cute Nick! I want to squeeze him

Tanya said...

he looks so adorable. i love cowboy shirts on little boys.

Grant and Alli said...

What a STUD!!! I love it....

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker