Sunday, April 19, 2009

a little bit of our Easter

We had a pretty chill Easter. With church at 9:00am there was no way we were waking up to do an egg hunt before church, so we had our 1st egg before the yummy dinner at Grandma Condie's, then we hunted for our special golden egg after dinner.






Dad helped Kohen fly his first kite after dinner too because the weather was just so nice. He was so hyped up on sugar from the candy he even let Orville pick him up and hold him with out screaming bloody murder!!

4 comments:

Raquel said...

I love that picture of Kohen holding up his egg, it's so funny! Sounds like a fun Easter!

chaz and kami said...

I love the pics with his die trying shirt on. They make me laugh with his little stomach poking out

The Hawaiian Howells said...

that has got to be the cutest baby in the freakin world!!!! I am glad you had a good easter and I want to come eat your candy cause you always have a good stash!!!!

The Hawaiian Howells said...

update your blogg nikki it is time for some new posts!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha school is out you have no excuse oh wait you spend all your time helping me with my house LOL!!!!!!!

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker