Monday, April 6, 2009

ride baby ride

Kami finally talked me into getting a rode bike a few weeks ago, and if that wasn't enough she talked me into riding a 65 mile bike ride 2 weeks later down in St. George. Crazy I know... Last weekend was our big bike race. We rode 70 miles in about 5 hours. It was the longest 5 hours of my and my butt's life, but we finished!! Cheers to team Kemo!

Feeling pretty good about myself...

Kami and I before the race... we're always a team so of course we had to match... right down to the nail polish!!

And at last the whole team!! Kami, Chaz, me, Kim, Joe

Don't give Kohen any credit... all he did was sit and wait for 5 hours while we did all the work!!

6 comments:

Raquel said...

Way to go! You must have buns of steel! I can't image sitting on a bike for 5 hours! You are super woman and I love the outfits!

~Tara said...

Man you guys look so professional!! I love the color of your outfits!! And I love that you guys matched! Man I can only imagine how your butt felt!! You guys are exercising machines!!

Katherine said...

road biking is so fun! i can't imagine 65 miles though. talk about not being able to sit for days! am i sensing a triathlon in your future? you should do it!

Drew and Randi said...

wow!! look at you! i'm so impressed!! i miss you! xoxo

Jessica said...

Hey will you email me your address to jessshipley@gm ail.com please!

Tanya said...

holy shiz! good for you. i'm still afraid to sit on a bike seat because of not so recent child birth. you look amazing!

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker