Friday, January 23, 2009

oH bOy!

mom doing laundry + quietness of baby = bad situation!!
Kohen figured how to dump EVERYTHING from the garbage can in the bathroom to the toilet.

(Don't worry I'm not lucky enough for that to be a turd in the toilet... it's just a whoppin' heap of Trav's and Kohen's hair from their BUZZ FEST the other night!! A lot more fun for me to clean out than just flushing a turd. Just one more reason for me to rant over the dreaded haircut!) OH HAPPY DAY!!
**NOTE TO SELF: never leave the bathroom door open with a bored toddler around!!

9 comments:

Raquel said...

Look on the bright side...at least he doesn't know how to flush the toilet! You could have other problems then. What is this fascination between kids and the toilet!

J.Frey said...

Oh, I am so sorry! That looks so gross! we have the same problem at our house. We have one toilet that is out of order...we think there is a toy car stuck down there.

~Tara said...

Oh Nikki you make me laugh!! Kohen is getting so big! He is so stinkin' cute!!

The Judd Family said...

That is hilarious! I'm just glad he didn't make it over flow too!That would have been a mess!

Bryan, Jaime, and Boys said...

Nikki, you make me laugh. You should be a professional blog poster... or a writer! :) Fun Fun Fun! Don't worry, cleaning up turds isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'm sure you'll get to experience that too! :)By the way, your house is beautiful!

**Cunningham's** said...

tell trav the harry monkey that he need lazer like you!!!!!!!!!! j/k I love you and that baby love meg

The Judd Family said...

Nikki, will you please give me Karen and Shelly's email addresses? I know they both have liked to look at our blog and I like to keep updated with their families too. jenjudd31@juno.com

Thanks!!!

Melinda said...

Hey Nikki, your little boy is so cute. I'm sure my little one will do something like that when she gets older. I also wanted to give you the address for that "Go Banana's" store... it's 3245 West 7800 South. Just west of Bangeter and Old Bingham Highway.

-Melinda

Drew and Randi said...

ha! that is freaking funny!! that's great! sorry hun-

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker