Thursday, January 22, 2009

A little more of Peoria

I know this post is super late but a couple of these pictures are really cool so I wanted to share them all with you. While in Peoria visiting ma and pa we went to Carthage Jail again. It was a very spiritual and touching experience everytime we go there. It is so awesome.
That's Grandma and Kohen outside of the jail.

That top window behind us is the window Joseph Smith fell out of when he was killed by the mob.

How cool are these picutres? That is dad sitting in the window that Joseph Smith fell out of, but the picture is taken through the actual bullet hole in the door that killed Hyrum. What a powerful picture!

That's our little fam through the bullet hole and the famous window!

Our fam... Trav, me, Kohen. Dad and Mom. Tish and Trevor.

No comments:

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker