Thursday, September 18, 2008

I love the FAIR!!

I know I'm super late posting but we had the privlege to go to the fair not once, but TWICE this year!! I know that place is crawling with diseases like gonorea but I absolutely love the fair. Here's why: a) the people that work there are nuts! b)the sideshow building has the craziest sights you have ever seen! c) the crazy, stinky animals and not to forget the largest animals you have ever seen. d) the giant yellow slide. e) they have deep fried anything at about every stand you walk up to (ie. corn dogs, sausage dogs, pb&j's, snickers, oreos, twinkies, funnel cakes... need I go on) and though it's sad to say we did try each of these delicious (some not so delicious) ammenities! What more could you ask for in one night? ok, maybe some sanatizing wipes, but hey it was so worth it!

The Fam

The Crew

Yummy (ok, not so much!)

I'm not gonna lie that pig was disgusting. Even Kohen was nervous to go by it. EWWH!

Our Family Tree

2 comments:

The Hawaiian Howells said...

that is so cute and I love the pics, the only thing i am sad about is that you did not invite us thanks you poop head by the way happy birthday today!!!! love meg

YoungFamilyBlog said...

We love the fair too. It is crazy and fun all at the same time

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker