Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Trav!

Happy Birthday to Trav... again!

Carly and I made these cakes cuz we thought we we're expert cake decorators and we failed BIG TIME!! Oh well, it was hilarious and we had fun while decorating them. haha Thanks Carly! (p.s. that is a free hand drawing of a tractor, and tools on the other cake in case you couldn't tell :)

Kohen sippin on Dad's root beer!

They not only look alike, they dress alike too! Look how cute they are in their matching shirts! (we didn't plan this, it just so happens that almost all of Kohen's onsies now have DIE TRYING on them and Trav has lots of these shirts to he loves to wear so they match quite often now!)cute cute

6 comments:

Raquel said...

Cute pictures! Tell Trav Happy Birthday! I think the cakes looked good. I couldn't make tools at all. Cake decorating has always looked fun to me...maybe one day!

Grant and Alli said...

Happy late birthday Trav!! Gosh Nik, look at your skills..very nice!

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

Hey girl! How are you? I just happened to run across your page... your little boy is so cute!!!

Drew and Randi said...

happy birthday Traiv's!! your cakes look yummy!! you can make me one for my birthday!!

The Hawaiian Howells said...

that is so cute!! happy b- day trav you know we all love ya. I also love those pics of kohen he is so dang cute i miss him. love meg

The Staples Fam said...

Nikki-
I have to admit, I was spying on you through Raquel's blog. Kohen is so cute! I don't think I even knew that you had a baby. You look darling too. i didn't know you could visit your parents so much. Hope all is going well!
-Jodie (Lewis) Staples

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker