Thursday, August 28, 2008

Zoo fun!

Kohen turned into a turtle

Don't get in Kohen's way, he loves to give kisses and poor Peyton is always the one around to receive them! haha I love this picture, but the funny thing is I have like 7 of Kohen putting Peyton in a head lock and kissing his face.

Kohen and me

Megan with Peyton and Carson (Peyts on the left, and Carson on the right. They look like twins so I just had to specify who is who)

The boys are still playing together after a long day at the zoo. Peyt and Carson love to push the hamper around (especially with Kohen in it)


Thanks for hanging out with us all day Meg! It was so much fun, Kohen loves to get beat on the head by Carson, and Kohen loves to attack Peyton! They are the best of friends already!

5 comments:

Grant and Alli said...

Those are such cute pics! I love the one of the two headed monster..I can't wait to get a zoo pass!

Raquel said...

He is hands down the cutest baby ever!! He looks so big sitting in the turtle by himself! Cute, cute!

Krista said...

The picture in the turtle shell is almost as cute as the two headed monster. Kohen has the most unbelievably beautiful eyes!

The Hawaiian Howells said...

I can not get over that last pic how cute it is. I love being with you and kohen so dont get sick of me. LOVe meg

Drew and Randi said...

how freaking cute!! love your little angel to death!

xoxox

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker