Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy '1/2' Birthday Kohen!

Today is Kohen's 1/2 Birthday. Yep that's right, we've made it 6 months together! Hip hip horray! Mom and Dad had a Leadership meeting at their house with 12 Zone Leaders! Dad made sure Kohen was part of their meeting, we made him cupcakes to celebrate and they got to take a picture with the Birthday Man! Here's just a few pics...

Our fun cupcakes

Kohen and the Zone Leaders

Kohen with Grandma, Grandpa, and their assistants.

Kohen, Grandma, Grandpa, AP's, & Zone Leaders

He kept trying to pull them off the table.

4 comments:

Grant and Alli said...

oh that is so cute! Happy 1/2 birthday Kohen........He is such a cute little missionary!

JLWright said...

Happy 1/2 to Kohen! He is such a doll. Nik, by the way, where did you come across the name Kohen? I just think that is the cutest name.

The Hawaiian Howells said...

I love it!!!!!!!! Tell that chunker that i love him and miss him, plus happy 1/2 b-day. I am so happy you got to go out there. ps were is some pics of you I want to see that new hair cut!

Our Family said...

Don't be silly, of course thats okay that you found my blog. I've seen yours as well. You have a beautiful family and that little guy is adorable! They sure get big fast and its fun to see their little personalities grow and to watch them learn.
PS. Boogies will be here soon enough for you. I'm just thankful they haven't gone in his mouth unlike everything else!

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker