Friday, May 30, 2008

Daddy sitting



I decided to go back to school this summer so I can just get done with my schooling. I'm a senior at the U and have 30 credit hours left. (yay!!) So that means daddy gets to babysit. I think it's more like torture Kohen time. Kohen and Trav are best buddies but Trav likes to pretend that Kohen is already 5 years old. He tries to make him ride Blade and drive in the bobcat with him.
He wants him to eat everything he eats so I look over and Trav wants him to taste bbq sauce off his ribs that would probably send the little guy into shock and give him diarreah for weeks. Maybe that's why only Trav can get him to sleep at night. Normally Kohen likes to cry himself to sleep, no matter how you hold him or what you sing to him once he is tired he fights going to sleep so he cries until he wears himself out. These picture pretty much sum up our nights. But lately Trav has bounced him to sleep before all the crying begins which seems like a little bit of heaven. He's even got him to bed before 10... can you say miracle? We love dads babysitting techniques even though they get a little scary sometimes he's sure to make him all BOY!!

5 comments:

~Tara said...

That's exciting! You'll be done with school before you know it! You weren't a day late. My birthday is today. Raquel I guess just posted last night. Thank goodness I didn't get any more beans in my nose though! You crack me up! I can't believe you can remember that!

Grant and Alli said...

He is such a cutie Nik! We need to have a play day this week, last time was so much fun!

Pate said...

I love the daddy time with the kids. Nothing like getting them all worked up and leaving the house a total mess for mom to clean up...or maybe that is just my husband! Exciting that there is an end in sight! I am actually moving to our old stompin' grounds Hunter Elementary and you are more than welcome to come anytime. You would recognize a lot of people that are still there.

The Hawaiian Howells said...

that is so cute, and funny. I love those pjs that he is wearing i want to squeez his little face. I love you and miss you!!!!!! call me

Drew and Randi said...

i freaking love that little boy! he is so cute!! i'm thinking about going to the zoo on thursday if it's good weather???

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker