Saturday, April 12, 2008

Zoo Time!

Tennsion was wide awake and loving all the gorillas, but Kohen was just snoozing.


Yesterday we finally got to go to the zoo since the weather wanted to cooperate, it was still a little cold but it was lots of fun. We bought our season pass since it's good exercise for me and Kohen mostly sleeps through it all in his stroller. Our favorite animal this time was the lion monkey. They have 2 cute baby monkeys that are so cute and small we watched them forever and when we went into the gift shop and saw this lion monkey I couldn't resist buying it. It looks just like Kohen!! Mwa-ha-ha. I couldn't stop laughing at this picture because they look alike with their huge eyes. Kohen still has his hair ears that I thought would rub off and go away after a few weeks after birth. Nope, they are still here and it is hilarious. He is 2 months old today... Happy 2 monther little monkey!!

3 comments:

~Tara said...

Kohen is so ADORABLE!! I want to hold him and see him so bad!! You are such a great mom!!

T'Ann Payne said...

Hey this is T'Ann I ran into your blog and I wanted to say hi and tell you that you baby is the cutest thing ever!!
www.tpaynex2.blogspot.com

Tyler and Sheena said...

He is so cute. It seems like you just had him though, he can't possibly be 2 months old already. Isn't amazing how fast they grow up.

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker