Thursday, December 18, 2008

no more MIA... hopefully

I know I have been MIA for a while, but with finals and all I told myself I couldn't blog because I swear this blogging world is a huge black hole that consumes way too much of my time. Does anyone else feel the same? Once I start looking at everyone's blog, 3 hours have gone by that I will never get back and for what? guilty spying pleasure!...
Anyway now that finals are done we have a semi normal life back, if only I can get my camera sent back to me now I can continue with this exciting life of mine. ha!


Last night Kami, Alli, baby Jordyn, and myself finally got together to do dinner which we have been trying to do for about 3 weeks! It was a fun and crazy time like always! Of course Kohen just wanted to get his lips on his girlfriend Jordyn. They will be the cutest couple ever one day!!! I love you girls!



2 comments:

Grant and Alli said...

That was so much fun!!Jordyn loved all of Kohen's kisses..

Drew and Randi said...

nice to see that you have cerfaced!

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker