Thursday, March 27, 2008

I decided to finally update my blog while I have a few minutes while Trav is trying to entertain Kohen by dancing for him to some Scottish music... I wish I could put the video on here for you all to see but it's kind of disturbing :) I can't believe how big Kohen is getting, he's 6 weeks old and has outgrown all of his newborn outfits and has even moved up a diaper size. It makes me so sad. I cried when he outgrew my favorite train outfit :( Trav says he has my chin..... and his second chin. Staying home with him is so challenging all day since he doesn't like to sleep while we're at home where it is nice and quite, he only sleeps if we are out shopping or in the car or any place it is busy and noisy which is nice but it gets tiring taking him out all day. But I wouldn't give him up for anything. Even when he has crying fits at one o'clock in the morning. (those are good times) He is our everything and we love love LOVE him to death. We can't wait for all of our friends that are pregnant to pop out their kids so we have some friends to cruise around the zoo with. Pregnancy is spreading like the plague around here, we counted 7 of our friends that are pregnant. We are so excited for you all! Here's a few updated pictures since I'm really bad at updating this thing.

8 comments:

Grant and Alli said...

Oh my heck Nikki, he is so big and so dang cute! He definitely has your chin! I am so glad you put some new pics up, you need to do it more often so I can see him more! Gosh I can't wait for lil Jordyn to get here.. Who else is pregnant?

The Hawaiian Howells said...

Finally, I can not believe you posted something. J/k I love you, and the pics are so so so cute. I love kohen is so dang cute i love him so much. You are such a good mom and patient with him. I never thought I would see my nik like this but times have changed. You are an amazing mom, and still so cute and in syle, love meg.

The Hawaiian Howells said...

N I to the KK I! This is Dave...I asked Meg to let me write on your blog for a minute. :-) I just wanted to let you know that you and Trav are the hottest thing around. I haven't been able to officially congradulate you two on the birth of baby Kohen...so I wanted to make sure that I did. I don't really get to let you guys know how nice I think you are...since I am usually busy working,school, etc and when I am around I don't say much...so anyway just wanted to express my appreciation for you and your family. You are great friends and I appreciate all the nice things you do for Meg and the boys... You and Trav make great parents...I wish Travis could be my daddy. Anyway...have fun and tell Trav to come post on Meg's blog sometime and not to worry too much about that double chin...he wears it well.

Raquel said...

He is growing right up! He is so CUTE!!! I love the picture of him in the swing, he looks like such a happy baby. Probably because he has such good parents! I miss you!

Drew and Randi said...

Your such a cute little mommy! Kohen is so lucky to have you!!

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

Travis & Nikki,
I came across your blog, actually I am really not sure how I got to it. But I just thought I would let you know that your Kohen is ADORABLE!!! Take care and I can't wait to watch your sweet boy grow up on your blog.
Amanda (Danie's cousin)

Anonymous said...

Bam!!

Anonymous said...

Ditch the british music

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker