Wednesday, January 30, 2008

8 days and counting...

Oh my! Only 8 days left and I can't stand it. I hurt in every part of my body and can't wait for this little fella to get here!!! His nursery is finally almost all done, I just have odds and ends left so I feel a lot better and I'm not stressing out as much. Well, hopefully lil' Kohen Justin gets here sooner than the 8 days, Trav and I can't wait to meet him and squeeze him!! (sorry rack no pictures, I can't bring myself to post fat faced pictures! It disgusts me.)

5 comments:

Raquel said...

Boo!...no pictures! That's so exciting, bet you can't wait!

Grant and Alli said...

Nik! I can hardley wait to see the little man! I am so excited for you guys.. you better keep me posted everyday! Love ya lots!

Grant and Alli said...

Nik! I can hardley wait to see the little man! I am so excited for you guys.. you better keep me posted everyday! Love ya lots!

The Hawaiian Howells said...

ha ha ha i cant stop laughing when i read your post. anyways have not heard from you in a while which means you are getting to much sleep. jk love ya cant wait to see him either i am so excited

Tyler and Sheena said...

Nikki, it's Sheena. I think I heard you were pregnant but I didn't realize you were pretty much done. I just found your blog, hopefully your baby is here by now. It's not fun to be overdue as long as your ticker says you are.

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker