Friday, December 14, 2007



Merry Christmas Yo!!! You are not mistaken, that is a real mustache!! Trav thought it would be great to finally shave his sick-o beard he had been growing for weeks and when he came out of the bathroom he came out with a highway patrol-man stache. Ewh!! Of course no matter how much I complained he got to keep it for ONE day. He thought it was so funny we took a few silly family pictures in front of the Christmas tree for memory sakes. Next thing I know I come home from work and Trav had turned the pictures into Christmas cards and was ready to send them out to all. I had to monitor who got one of these priceless pictures because it could be used as blackmail!! Me being 7 months pregnant with our crazy dogs and an old man husband that used a snowman teacup as a prop for our picture perfect Christmas photo. Oh what a Merry Family. Feliz Navidad to all!!! MWA-HA-HA.

5 comments:

The Hawaiian Howells said...

you are so funny i love the way you talk and i can not stop laughing at you guys. at least you are not 200lbs in your christmas card like i was.

chase said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! You look cute! Keep the blogs coming.

Raquel said...

Opps, that was me that left that last message...didn't know Chase was signed in.

Grant and Alli said...

So fun! What a cute lil' family! Nik you do not look like your 7 months prego!!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

You look so cute I can't stand it! I want to rub your belly! You gusy look great with your nerdy dogs.

trav&nikki

trav&nikki
My love and I in sunny Seattle
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker